Single Class Corporate Kits, Multiple Classes Corporate Kits
What is a corporate type company? Is a corporate kit right for your entity? How to form a corporate company?
How to use a corporate kit?
Each Corporate Kit Includes:
* Genuine Corpkit Copy Blocker Certificates, when photocopied or scanned they will print "COPY" across the page.
* 20 Customized Stock Certificates, High quality paper 24 lb thickness with watermark.
* Copy protected certificates
with no additional charge are available.
|What is copy protection certificates?|
When a copy protection certificate has been photocopied, copies will print with "VOID" across the page. We currently only have Corporate Standard Certificates and Corporate Eagle Certificates in blue and green that have this feature.
* Customized Corporate Kit Binder
* Matching Slipcase to give a clean dust free look to your corporate kit(if applicable)
* Plain Minute Paper/Printed Minutes & Bylaws
* 1 5/8” Corporate Embossing Seal, our seals are guaranteed for life
* Six Position Corporate Tabs
* Stock transfer ledger
* Special Corporate Minutes & Bylaws Pre-Printed or on Disk available at Discounted Rate
* Restriction clause can be added to the front or back of the certificates. Additional cost may apply
* Our Products are printed on high quality water mark paper.
* The inside front cover of our Thrift kit, Corpkit, Folio Kit, Execukit and Royal Kit(black, burgundy&black),
has a pocket to hold a CD and 2 business cards for promoting your firm.
If this chart is confusing, please go to our other Corporate Kits for Single Class. or Multiple Classes Corporate Kits pages
How to use this page?
Multiple kits order guide.
- Each of the images on the top of your screen will direct you to the corresponding category.
- Mouse over an image below will display a detailed image.
- Use tabs to view different products.
|To order multiple kits where most of the information is the same, you can choose to write the difference between them in the "comments" field on the bottom of the order form. Place a "#" symbol between each order.|