SINGLE CLASS CORPORATE KITS, MULTIPLE CLASSES CORPORATE KITS
Each Corporate Kit Includes:
• Genuine Corpkit Copy Blocker Certificates, when photocopied they will print "COPY" across the page.
• 20 Customized Stock Certificates, High quality paper 24 lb thickness with watermark.
• Copy protected certificates
with no additional charge are available.
|What is copy protection certificates?|
When a copy protection certificate has been photocopied, copies will print with "VOID" across the page. We currently only have Corporate Standard Certificates and Corporate Eagle Certificates in blue and green that have this feature.
Customized Corporate Kit Binder
Matching Slipcase to give a clean dust free look to your corporate kit (if applicable)
Plain Minute Paper/Printed Minutes & Bylaws
1 5/8” Corporate Embossing Seal, our seals are guaranteed for life
Six or seven position Corporate Tabs (depending on the entity type)
Stock transfer ledger
Special Corporate Minutes & Bylaws Pre-Printed or on Disk available at Discounted Rate
• Restriction clause can be added to the front or back of the certificates. Additional cost may apply
• Our Products are printed on high quality water mark paper.
The inside front cover of our Thrift kit, Corpkit, Folio Kit, Execukit and Royal Kit (black, burgundy&black),
has a pocket to hold a CD and 2 business cards for promoting your firm.
*** EZ SNAP AND SLIM LINE KITS COME WITH 10 TOP STUB CERTIFICATES. THE SEAL COMES AS
A PEEL OFF GOLD WAFER (20 GOLD WAFERS INCLUDED) WITH THE COMPANY INFORMATION
PRINTED ON. NO SLIPCASES INCLUDED ***
To see more of our single class or multiple classes certificates, please go to our other Corporate Kits for Single Class or Multiple Classes Corporate Kits pages.
How to use this page?
Multiple kits order guide.
- Each of the images on the top of your screen will direct you to the corresponding category.
- Mouse over an image below will display a detailed image.
- Use tabs to view different products.
|To order multiple kits where most of the information is the same, you can choose to write the difference between them in the "comments" field on the bottom of the order form. Place a "#" symbol between each order.|
What is a corporate type company? Is a corporate kit right for your entity? How to form a corporate company?
How to use a corporate kit?